Amarante – Torrão
1º day – “Welcome day”
- Its the arrival day, we advised who arrives at Porto with enough time to rest from travelling by plane or car. If travelling by plane we will receive you at the airport (OPORTO) by one of our guides and they will take you to your hotel /accommodation. We will have time to visit the emblematic places of the city of Porto, all by a panoramic bus.
- At night you will have a free dinner with a fantantic view to the “presépio” which is the ribeira do Porto World heritage , classified by UNESCO .
- You will also be given information about the expedition.
2ª day – “The Expedition begins!”
- From the beautiful city of Porto we leave early towards Amarante . This trip will take around 45min. We will have the opportunity to visit the historic centre, relax a bit and then go back to our boats. Here all technical and safety instructions will be given .
- We will sail around 12.2km/7.62m until Marco de Canaveses. In the romanic church of Tâmega will be our destion to rest and have lunch. After a nice picnic lunch we will travel about 14km observing the landscape , with green and valleys of Torrão.
- We will sail about 12.2 km / 7.62 miles, until Marco de Canaveses. The Romanic Church on Tâmega will be our resting place for lunch. After lunch and a small rest, we will continue along 14k, through a landscape and green valley to the Torrão reservoir. The green of the Tâmega valley is contagious, we will have the opportunity to navigate a valley of unique natural beauty.
The price of expedition includes
- – Liability insurance
- – Life jackets
- – 5 meals a day
- – Transport
- – Kayak
- – Book of remembrance
For reservations or more information, please contact by email – email@example.com or mobile phone – 00 351 916 194 664