1º day – “Welcome day”
- Its the arrival day, we advised who arrives at Porto with enough time to rest from travelling by plane or car. If travelling by plane we will receive you at the airport (OPORTO) by one of our guides and they will take you to your hotel /accommodation. We will have time to visit the emblematic places of the city of Porto, all by a panoramic bus.
- At night you will have a free dinner in a restaurant with a magnificent view to the the “presépio” which is the ribeira do Porto World heritage , classified by UNESCO .
- You will also be given information about the expedition.
2ª day – “The Expedition begins!”
- From the beautiful city of Porto we head in the morning the not less beautiful town of Amarante, that will take about 45 min. We will have the opportunity to visit the historic center, and relax for a while then we go back to our boats, and here all the technical and safety instructions will be given.
- We will then paddle about 3,2km / 2miles to the Water Park of Amarante, where we will enjoy the pools Park and have lunch.
- After lunch we will sail about 8.75km / 5.44miles until Marco de Canaveses. Here, we can contemplate the Romantic style church of the Tâmega, and all the natural surrounding landscape. We will have dinner and sleep in Marco de Canaveses.
3º day – “On the way to the Torrão dam”
- After a good night sleep we will continue paddling in the calm waters observing the green valley and rare natural cenary.
- When we travelled 8km we will have lunch at the river park de Luzim. We will also have time to swim the the Tâmega river.
- Then we will have 7km more until we get to Torrão dam. The green , calm water the sound of the animals , the beautiful landscape , all this you wont forget the expedition and it will be memorable.
- When we get to Douro we have a last dinner awaiting us with a nice view to Douro river.
The price of expedition includes
- – Liability insurance
- – Life jackets
- – 5 meals a day
- – Transport
- – Kayak
- – Book of remembrance
For reservations or more information, please contact by email – email@example.com or mobile phone – 00 351 916 194 664