1º day – “Welcome day”
- Its the arrival day, we advised who arrives at Porto with enough time to rest from travelling by plane or car. If travelling by plane we will receive you ate the airport (OPORTO) by one of our guides and they will take you to your hotel /accommodation.
- Although our expedition is not in Porto and on the river Douro, our meeting places are, so we can start the adventure in the same place and get excited.
- At night you will have a free dinner with a wonderful view to the “presépio” which is the ribeira do Porto World heritage , classified by UNESCO .
- You will also be given information about the expedition.
2º day – “On the way to Fundão”
- Today we will go by bus to Fundão, a little city in the inner edge. We will have the opportunity to visit this city and the main attractions they have.
- We will stay over night in a confortable hotel. At night all information about the expedition will be given.
3º day – “The Expedition begins!”
(Cambas / Álvaro – 19,87km / 12,35 miles)
- Today we will begin our expedition in the Zêzere river. There will be approximately 20km to Alvaro where we will stay to sleep. We will only see one village here, which is Caneiros. Throughout our trip we will see many green fields and trees reflected in the crystalline waters of the Zêzere. During the journey we can have the feeling of how small we are throughtout the magnificent scenery that nature offers us.
- If the weather allows us we will have the opportunity to swim in the waters of Zêzere. We will stay in Alvaro to sleep in a local accomadation.
4º day – “From Álvaro to Cabril Dam”
(30.82km / 19.15miles)
- The next morning we will continue towards Cabril. The Zêzere continues to surprise by its calm surrounding beauty. After 16,81km / 10.45miles of natural beauty, we arrive at the river beach of Portela do Fojo. Here, we will have lunch and will rest. Later, we can continue to Cabril where is waiting for us an unique moment … SURPRISE!
5º day – “Destiny – Dornes, the small peninsula seaside Zêzere”
(Cabril / Dornes – 29.95km / 18.61miles)
- After a restful night, here we are again to Zêzere, now through a downstream of Cabril . We will go about13 km / 8miles to the dam of Bouçã, and here we will have lunch and visit the town of Bairrada.
- In the afternoon, we will reach the beautiful village of Dornes. In Dornes we have dinner and rest until the next day.
6º day – “The last journey”
(Dornes / Castelo de Bode – 38,66km / 24,02miles)
- In the morning we leave this little península in Dornes and then continue for about 13km / 8 miles to Vila de Rei – Zaboeira, where we will have lunch.
- In Zaboeira the river will give us an unique landscape that we can observe and the noise of the nature will follow us making us feel part of this natural scenery.
- In the afternoon after about 25km / 15miles, we arrive at Castelo de Bode, and a surprise awaites us here.
7º day – “The final destination – Oporto”
- After the well-deserved rest, we will have the opportunity to get to know the surroundings.
- After lunch, we will drive to a meeting point where we will catch the train to our 1st meeting point , Porto.
- We can expect us a farewell dinner . Not for a goodbyes, but for see you soon.
The price of expedition includes
- – Liability insurance
- – Life jackets
- – 5 meals a day
- – Transport
- – Kayak
- – Book of remembrance
For reservations or more information, please contact by email – email@example.com or mobile phone – 00 351 916 194 664