1º day – “Welcome day”
- It´s the arrival day, we advised who arrives at Porto with enough time to rest from travelling by plane or car. If travelling by plane we will receive you at the airport (OPORTO) by one of our guides and they will take you to your hotel /accommodation. We will have time to visit the emblematic places of the city of Porto, all by a panoramic bus.
- At night you will be offered dinner with a view at the Ribeira do Porto. Even though our expedition wont be in Porto or Douro River our meeting point will be here so we can start our adventure with excittment and all together.
- Also you will be given information about the expedition.
2º day – “The expedition begins!”
Monção / Valença – 16,94km / 10,53miles)
- The next morning we will go by train to Valenca do Minho. We will depart from the São Bento train station in Porto. This unique station known for its tiles , which gives it a different beauty.
- This trip takes about 2 hours , where you can have a view of the predominate greens in the landscape. When we arrive Valença we will go by car to Monção.
- In the afternoon we will paddle about 16km to Valença, where the green landscape will leave us a feeling of gratitude.
3º day – “Between fortress”
Valença / V.N.Cerveira – 15km / 9,32miles)
- Both in Valenca as in the whole region of Minho, there is an odd sceneray of beauty. In Valenca and Vila Nova Cerveira there are walled fortifications that we will have the opportunity to visit.
4º day – “The last stage”
V.N.Cerveira / Caminha – 11,10kmkm / 6,90miles)
- Today is the last day of our expedition, a nostaligic feeling invades the heart of each one of us. However the beautiful scenery will stay with us forever.
- Caminha is where Minho River meets the sea.
The price of expedition includes
- – Liability insurance
- – Life jackets
- – 5 meals a day
- – Transport
- – Kayak
- – Book of remembrance
For reservations or more information, please contact by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone – 00 351 916 194 664