1º day – “Welcome day”
- Its the arrival day, we advised who arrives at Porto with enough time to rest from travelling by plane or car. If travelling by plane we will receive you at the airport (OPORTO) by one of our guides and they will take you to your hotel /accommodation in Penacova. To all of those who traveled from the south, there will be a guide that will take you and help you to get to the other group in Penacova. For those who come to Lisbon or Oporto too late, you will join us on the next morning in Penacova, everything will be filled out.
- The expedition will start at 11 am.
- In the evening a dinner is offered to you.
- You will be given some information about the expedition.
2º day – “From Penacova to the Students city”
(Penacova / Coimbra– 21,80km / 13,55miles)
- The next morning we leave the beautiful village of Penacova back, heading towards Coimbra. The stunning continuous landscape, the green predominates, small towns are emerging on the margins. The beauty of the river beaches that emerge in each bend of the river, are of a unique beauty inviting for a swim. The first stop is in Caneiro, a small town to visit.
- When travelled another 5 km to Misarela, a semi-urban place, with some rural characteristics, Torres do Mondego parish, in the county Coimbra, Portugal. This village, which is bathed by the Mondego River, has a pleasant, relaxing river beach called River beach of haystacks and Zorro.
- In the afternoon we will sail to the city of students, Coimbra. Here we will have the opportunity to visit and stay overnight. The university and the botanical garden are two ex-libris of the city, required points of visit.
The price of expedition includes
- – Liability insurance
- – Life jackets
- – 5 meals a day
- – Transport
- – Kayak
- – Book of remembrance
For reservations or more information, please contact by email – email@example.com or mobile phone – 00 351 916 194 664